quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2009

[Música da noite.]

-
-
"In Dreams"
-
(Roy Orbison)
-
Para download gratuito em:
-
-
A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
Tiptoes to my room every night
Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
Go to sleep. Everything is all right.
-
I close my eyes, then I drift away
Into the magic night. I softly say
A silent prayer like dreamers do.
Then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.
-
In dreams I walk with you. In dreams I talk to you.
In dreams you're mine. All of the time we're together
In dreams, in dreams.
-
But just before the dawn, I awake and find you gone.
I cant help it, I cant help it, if I cry.
I remember that you said goodbye.
-
It's too bad that all these things, can only happen in my dreams
Only in dreams, in beautiful dreams.
-

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Que bonita. Triste também.

Lutto T. Nebroso disse...

Se eu disser que tenho esse vinil, não é para rir.

Bom, o pior é que ele passou muitos maus bocados na vida. A mulher o traía, foi morta atropelada e os dois filhos morreram num incêndio. E como se não bastasse ele emplacou um sucesso no filme Uma Linda Mulher! Que tragédias!

Lutto T. Nebroso disse...

Ainda morreu do coração! Pootz.